2-3. Copy files net_rim_bb_appworld.cod,net_rim_bb_appworld_resource_en. cod and Java Loader.exe in the following folder (depending on the operating system on your computer) (In Windows Vista "C: \ Users \ (Your User) or Windows XP" C: \ Documents andSettings \ (your username);
4. Start CMD (Windows Key + R si apoi tasteaza CMD si apoi Enter);
5. Connect your BlackBerry to your computer via USB cable;
6. On the PC in the CMD window type: javaloader load net_rim_bb_appworld _resource_en.cod and press Enter;
After executing the previous command type: load-u javaloadernet_rim_bb _appworld.cod and again Enter, your Blackberry will reboot and the AppWorld application will be installed on the device (tested on 9000 and Curve 8900), for the Blackberry Storm.
1. Download the following file. Zip;
2. Unzip it to your desktop;
3. Run the BlackBerry Desktop Manager on the computer;
4. Select Application Loader; 5. Select Add / Remove Applications; 6. Select Browse and select the desktop search and file "appworld.alx"; 7. Click Next and then Finish.
For OS5 can use the following link directly http://bit.ly/AppWorld directly from your phone browser. If that does not work, try deleting the cache first. For BlackBerry Bold 9700 use the following link to dowload http://bit.ly/ bbappsworld.